After waiting patiently to complete their refit, Code Ninjas replaces Luke Ormsby as the new kids on the block.
Welcome to Pinner guys!
Code Ninjas Pinner will open on Saturday (18th July), on Bridge Street in Pinner. The business is owned by four local dads and long-term friends, Prasad Prabhakaran, Srinivasa Rao, Sridhar Bhat and Sharath Iyer.
- Code Ninjas Pinner will teach kids aged 5-14 how to code, build video games, robots and drones
- The team decided to start their own kid’s coding centre when researching after-school coding groups for their own coding-obsessed children
- When there we no local providers offering the fun and engaging sessions they were looking for, they took matters into their own hands!
- All four have lived locally for years and are looking forward to bringing kids coding education and employment to the area
- To ensure the safety of their students, they’ve put considerable safety measures in place, ensuring social distancing guidelines are adhered to whilst also maintaining the fun environment in their centre.