Sorry, it’s a bit late but I had more pressing things to do.
- I think that there is no need to remind you that the annual Pinner Fair has been cancelled for this year.
- Well done to West Lodge School and “the mum of the little man in the orange coat” for making it onto the good deed page of the Metro paper. It’s good to have something positive to write about.
- The last week has seen the Recycling Centre reopen on a rota basis. For those of you in HA5 postcode area; Thursday is our day for getting down the tip. Don’t forget to bring with you some ID showing that you live in HA5, (some coffee/tea for the long wait!).
- Public tennis courts reopened. You can only play singles and if it’s busy play for a maximum of 1 hour. You must bring your own equipment and adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- For those of you subscribed to garden waste collection, don’t forget to leave your bin out with its new sticker.
- HS2 cabling work in Pinner South ward has restarted.
On the Business front
Our local estate agents are operating again. I would suggest that you phone then to find out about their social distancing procedures. David Charles & Robson procedures are displayed on our website. COVID-19 Local Retailers.
- Sougtani have changed their operating hours as well as Bodywise UK.
- B away is operating on the end of the phone for those looking at planning their next holiday.
- Greenlink express formally (Abbey Cars/Checkers) are operating.
- The local Launderette on Marsh Road is operating normal hours.
- Pinner Shoe Repairs is operating limited hours.
- Shic Dry Cleaners are operating limited hours.
- Sparkk are open.