As we are living in highly changeable times, I may have missed what the local businesses are up to. Feel free to email me with the correct information [email protected]
It’s good to see that the following shops have reopened – welcome back
- Ace Drycleaners
- Card Factory
- Clarks Shoes
- Copper Kettle Cafe
- De’paul Jewellery
- Fashion Tree
- Herbs & Acupuncture
- James Lakeland
- Kevins Schoolwear
- Richard Trusselle
- Spoilt Rotten
- Swags and Tails
- Totally Wicked
Change of Hours
- Beer Asylum have changed their opening times, they now open from 1pm.
- Caffè Nero has extended their opening times.
- The Halifax have extended their opening hours
- Our local opticians are starting to open, but you will need to ring for an appointment
Getting ready to reopen
- Berkeley Square, Rumours and PSV Hair all re-open on the 4 July. (You can now make an appointment, but expect some delays)
- Heath Robinson Museum is getting ready to re-open. It will be a continuation of the exhibition that was running prior to the lockdown.
- The Oddfellows and Queen Head public houses have been busy redecorating and no doubt getting ready to reopen.
- West House Dental are also making preparations to open