Can you help?
We are hoping to be able to hold our annual “Concerts in The Park” this year.
The concerts are held in Pinner Memorial Park.
We need volunteers to help:-
- Set up in the morning – this involves moving heavy equipment
- Steward whilst the concerts are being held.
- Pack away at the end of the day – this involves moving heavy equipment
If you would like to know more about the stewards role Steward’s Instructions 2022
The concerts may not take place if there are severe weather warnings.
First of all a BIG thank you to everyone who volunteered to help others during the lock-down. It’s wonderful to see everyone helping each other.
When you look back will you think; this is something that I want to continue doing?
If the answer is yes, then maybe you can help us.
The Pinner Association is looking for people to help us.
Interested? Read on…
We are in urgent need of a New Area Leader.
Do you have some spare time to help?
The area in question covers Waxwell lane, Love Lane, Elm Park Road, West End Avenue and other roads nearby. There are twenty people in this area that act as collectors.
The voluntary role includes:
- Delivering the Villager magazine three times a year to the Collectors.
Busy periods are March, July & November
- Alternatively training your collectors to Collect their Villagers from you
- Ensuring that all the subs are eventually collected and keeping a record of the subs, which the Collectors will have paid into the Bank. (You do not have to handle the money.)
- Also a car is really essential as distributing several hundred Villagers can be a weighty task.
Nice to have
- Having a computer is an advantage.
If you are interested or would like more information Email [email protected] or Phone Jill 020 8868 5795