Do you have some spare time to help?
The voluntary role includes:
- Delivering the Villager magazine three times a year to the Collectors.
Busy periods are March, July & November
- Alternatively training your collectors to Collect their Villagers from you
- Ensuring that all the subs are eventually collected and keeping a record of the subs, which the Collectors will have paid into the Bank. (You do not have to handle the money.)
- Also a car is really essential as distributing several hundred Villagers can be a weighty task.
Nice to have
- Having a computer is an advantage.
If you are interested or would like more information Email [email protected] or Phone Jill 020 8868 5795