Thank you to everyone who took part in our competition at The Village Show yesterday.
Lindy won the “18 and over”s prize with 15 marks.
There was a dead heat in the “Under 18’s” with 10 points; the winner was drawn out of a hat. Congratulations to Quinn.
Some of you are most propably wanting to know the answers!
1.Pinner Police Station – Waxwell Lane/Bridge Street
2. Mile Marker – Waxwell Lane/Bridge Street
3. Wax Well – Waxwell Lane
4. Drinking Fountain – Tookes Green
5. Little Common
6. Pinner Memorial Park
7. Pinner Village Gardens
8. Peace Gardens – Pinner Memorial Park
9. Grange Gardens – Junction with High Street and Church Lane
10. High Street – taken from St John the Baptist Church
11. Bridge Street Gardens – Junction of Bridge Street & Church Lane
12. Uxbridge Road – between Old Hall Drive and Paines Lane
13. St Georges Day – Wheel Barrow race – organised by the Rotary Clucb of Pinner
14. Concerts in the Park – organised by The Pinner Association
15. Village Show – organised by the Rotary Club of Pinner
16. RoxyFest – organised by the Friends of Roxbourne Park