This is a message from Pinner Village Hall.
Following yesterday’s Government announcement, PADCA are pleased to advise that Pinner Village Hall will be re-opening on Monday 17th May 2021. Whilst the Government Roadmap is going to plan, please do not forget that not all restrictions have been lifted and you will still be required to adhere to the attached guidance to help keep Pinner Village Hall Covid-19 secure. To summarize, the main points to following are:
- Everyone will need to “check-in” on the NHS app using the NHS QR Code Poster located at the main entrance. If you know that some of your attendees/members do not have smart phones, please keep a register of those in attendance and their contact details in case NHS Track & Trace need to be informed.
- Everyone will be expected to wear face coverings whilst moving around the building, particularly when using more confined areas such as the toilets.
- Everyone will be expected to maintain social distancing of 2m, or 1m plus with extra precautions (face coverings). Whilst indoors, the “rule of six” must still be followed.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided on entering the premises and wash your hands regularly.
Whilst I know that many of our regular users have now received both vaccinations, please remember that this doesn’t mean that you are immune from catching COVID-19 or from passing it onto others. Lets help everyone feel safe by respecting each other and abiding by the rules for just a bit longer. Hopefully “normality” will return and all restrictions will be lifted by 21st June!
I would like to say a specific “Welcome Back” to the following activities that will be resuming over the next couple of weeks and wish you all the best with your return:
- Drama with Sue
- 1st Steps Linedance
- Community Theatre with Marion
- Pinner Players Theatre Company
- Pinner Village Healing Centre
- Phonics with Robot Reg
- Catch The Fire Church
For those that will be returning after all restrictions are lifted, we look forward to seeing you then.
With best wishes,
Pinner Village Hall
Telephone: 020 8429 4320