We are hoping to kick off this year’s season on the 25 July with Harrow Steel but we are still waiting for confirmation that we will be given permission from Harrow Council to hold the concerts. This is despite multiple email’s and phone calls to various people over the past week.
The earliest we will know whether the concerts can go ahead is Wednesday morning (21 July). If Harrow Council imposes any conditions such as tickets only with which we could not comply at short notice, then we would have no choice but to unfortunately cancel this year’s events. I hope that you understand.