I am pleased to confirm the plan to re-open Pinner Library from Tuesday 18th August 2020 following the Covid-19 lockdown. This follows the re-opening of Stanmore and Wealdstone Libraries on the 14th July.
The priority will remain ensuring the health and safety of both staff and customers. In light of this there will be a limited service offer available initially as has been the case for Stanmore and Wealdstone Libraries.
In order to reduce close contact and avoid group activities the following services only will be available initially:
- Returning of books and other stock items that are currently on loan
- Collecting books and other stock items that have been reserved in advance
- Public computers (a restricted number in order to maintain social distancing)
- Collecting ‘Ready Reads’ bags of surprise collections of books by type of stock (for example Crime Fiction)
- Enquiries – Enquiries can also be made by email or telephone.
The intention is to re-introduce further services as soon as it is safe to do so.
As is the case with Stanmore and Wealdstone Libraries, Pinner Library will also have revised opening hours in operation initially as follows:
Mondays – Closed
Tuesdays – 10am to 2pm
Wednesdays – 10am to 1pm
Thursdays – 10am to 2pm
Fridays – 10am to 1pm
Saturdays – 10am to 2pm