I know that the council were hoping to get the bridge repaired by June but this has slipped.
We have recieved this update from by Councillor Stevenson
“Sorry for the delay on this one. I’ve spoken with Ray and he’s confirmed we have a specialist coming in to inspect the rotten wood, he’s already booked in for w/c 03/07/2023 to determine if we can go ahead with our scheduled work. They will either confirm whether this will be a quick fix or if we will need to do renew the whole bridge due to the safety concerns we have.”