Our Annual General Meeting will be on the 20 April at 8pm, hopefully this year we will be able to hold it in The Villager Hall instead of on Zoom. Our guest Speaker will be Mr Woolf, Head of Pinner High School.
We are always looking for new people to join the committee; irrespective of background, gender or ethnicity. Without people stepping up to the plate, we will not be able to continue. What does that mean?
- No festive lights or Christmas trees,
- No band concerts,
- No central social media platform for local clubs and organisations.
- No instant advice on planning applications.
- No extra gardeners for the Peace Gardens or wisteria.
- No donations to local organisations.
You might think that you have nothing to contribute, think again. I would consider myself a generalist in all things Pinner. You might have a different perspective, ideas or way of looking at things – that’s good, we need you. You don’t need to attend all meetings. Interested? Please contact Ruth Boff by email [email protected].