Dear Watch Member,
* Close and lock all your doors and windows, even if you’re only going out for a few minutes.
* Double-lock any door.
* Make sure that any valuables are out of sight.
* Keep handbags away from the letterbox or cat flap and hide all keys including car keys, as a thief could hook keys or valuables through even a small opening.
* Never leave car documents or ID in obvious places such as kitchens or hallways. In the evening, shut the curtains and leave lights on.
* If you’re out all day, then it’s advisable to use a timer device to automatically turn lights and a radio on at night.
* Set your burglar alarm.
* Make sure the side gate is locked.
* Lock your shed or garage.
* Lock your bike inside a secure shed or garage, to a robust fitting bolted to the ground or wall, like a ground anchor.
HAVE A SAFE WINTER
If you need to reply regarding this message, tap on this email address: [email protected]