Life goes on…
The next big question to be asked is … Will the Pinner Village Show that is organised by Pinner Rotary club go ahead? I have been informed that they are yet to make a final decision. Fingers Crossed.
Our local police are reminding drivers to ensure that they give cyclists plenty of space when overtaking them. (There’s a lot of new cyclists out there since the lockdown).
We’ve created two new pages in the COVID-19 section of our website, identifying those retailers that are currently closed. Hopefully as the months go by the lists on these pages will disappear as they reopen.
On the business front – shops reopened
- Augustina’s have started trading again. You can order afternoon tea and cakes to take away.
- Cake Box has also re-opened.
- Mobile Connect on Bridge Street have re-opened
- Shaketastic are trading
- Spolit Rotten are also trading – (shame it’s just for dogs as I look like a shaggy dog in need of an urgent trim!)
- Lillywhite, The Post Office/WH Smith and Barclays Bank have all extended their hours
On the business front – shops re-opening w/c 15 June
Next week the following shops will be re-opening (I suspect that there may be more)
- BrOOK’s will reopen on June 16 at 10am. Yes, you will be able to get a take away coffee.
- Clarks will be re-opening on Monday (This is a family run shop)
- Café Sombra will be re-opening for take away on Monday.
- West House Dental – are preparing to re-open. They are currently wading through a 52 page document of requirements to ensure that they can safely re-open. I suspect that this is the same with other dentist practices.
- Pinner Village Hall, have started the planning process for when they are allowed to reopen.