- This event has passed.
Outdoor theatre this Bank Holiday Sunday!
26 August 2018 @ 18:30 - 21:00
THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Who killed Sir Charles Baskerville? Can anyone prevent the same fate befalling the young Sir Henry Baskerville? Is a monstrous hound really roaming Dartmoor? Why is someone systematically stealing Sir Henry’s shoes? And how does a ghostly hound manage to leave vast paw-prints and other unwelcome evidence of its existence?
The original and greatest literary detective of them all, Sherlock Holmes, and his assistant Doctor Watson, tackle the most baffling case of their careers in this faithful, cheeky but chilling adaptation…
Be outdoor theatre smart!
- Dress for the weather: sunscreen, hat, waterproofs or waders.
- DON’T bring an umbrella. They obstruct the view for others.
- Bring seating. If you bring a rug to sit on, you’ll be seated at the front.
- Bring a picnic, champagne, cakes, candelabras.
- Bring insect repellent – don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Arrive early and nab the best seats at the front.
- Latecomers will be admitted, but may be insulted by the actors.